Nowadays, large construction projects usually have rigid indicators for the foundation, which can only be regarded as qualified if the foundation is tamped to a certain extent. In this way, there are some requirements on the indicators of the rammer, so the dynamic rammer is needed. Next, let's talk about the relevant steps of operating the dynamic compactor.
(1) The host for dynamic compaction shall be selected according to the requirements of dynamic compaction grade through accounting. If the crawler crane is used as the host, the relevant provisions of the crawler crane shall be followed.
(2) The working place of the rammer shall be flat, and the base of the mast and the landing position of the rammer shall be kept horizontal. When the sinking exceeds 100mm, it shall be raised from the head.
(3) The material and manufacturing quality of the main layout and components of the dynamic compaction machinery, such as the portal frame, cross beam and coupler, shall be strictly checked, and those that do not meet the planning requirements shall not be used.
(4) When the tamper is working, the elevation angle of the boom should be set at 70 °.
(5) The trapezoidal gantry legs shall not be staggered forward and backward, and the hammer shall not be lifted before the gantry legs are firmly supported.
(6) After changing the tamping position, check the gantry legs from the head to confirm that they are stable and reliable, and then increase the hammer by 100~300mm to check the stability of the whole machine. Only after confirming that they are reliable can they work.
(7) After the rammer falls, the operator shall not go down to the pit to hook the rammer before the hook is lowered near the rammer ring. When lifting the hammer from the pit, it is forbidden for the hooker to stand on the hammer and raise with the hammer.
(8) When the tamping hammer has a corresponding vent hole which appears to be blocked during the work, it shall be sorted out at any time. However, it is prohibited to arrange under the hammer.
(9) When there is water in the tamping pit or the adsorption force at the bottom of the hammer due to clay increases, the method shall be adopted to remove it, and the hammer shall not be lifted by force.
(10) When transporting the tamping point, the tamping hammer shall be transported with the help of the auxiliary machine. Before the gantry moves with the tamping machine, the height of the outrigger from the ground shall not exceed 500mm.
(11) After work, the rammer shall be lowered and put on the ground. It is forbidden to hang the hammer in the air when it is not working.
Now the foundation of construction projects need to be compacted, which is inseparable from tamping. Whether it is a small project or a large project, you can come to our website if you need http://www.xuanhuataobao.com Ask about it.